Monday, May 3, 2010

Early Voting Starts Today!

Friends,

 

wanted each of you to know about a friend of mine who is running for Justice of the Peace here in Pulaski County, and needs your help.  Mark Leggett and I have known each other for almost 30 years, and he is currently working with me at our real estate firm.  Mark has always been a trustworthy and dependable person and I'm thrilled to think about him holding a political position in our county.

 

If you live in his area, I ask that you remember Mark Leggett when you go to the polls.   

 

Early voting starts tomorrow (Monday, May 3).  In a small, local race like Justice of the Peace, many people go to the polls and don't have a clue about the candidates.  How often have you voted in an election and based your decision on name only, or party only, or ballot order?  Your recommendation to a friend could make a difference in who they vote for!

 

Please either forward this message or draft your own to send to all of your contacts or to those people you know that live in JP District 2.  This district can be viewed here (the gray shaded area) http://www.votepulaski.net/maps/JP/JP%202.pdf or think about folks you know living in these neighborhoods:

Walton Heights, River Ridge, Robinwood, Foxcroft, Kingwood, Cammack Village, the Heights, Echo Valley, Colony West, Sturbridge, Leawood, Tanglewood, Pine Manor, and Normandy.

 

If you are voting in the GOP Primary, please vote for me.  If you require more information about my race or about me, you can check out our facebook page (viewable even without a facebook account) at www.facebook.com/votemarkleggett or call/email me.  I'd be glad to answer questions!  I'm excited that this first phase of my first campaign is almost over.  I'm ready to move past this one and focus on November. 

 

I appreciate your consideration in this election.  Get out and Vote!

 

thx,
 

Click Here

"I Am Building a Company, By Design, that Honors Success & Productivity."

For a short video on what is EXIT, go to www.ExitRealty.com and click "Up Close and Personal with EXIT"

Posted via email from Scott's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment