Thursday, March 10, 2011

EXIT Realty Deaton Group Announces New REALTORS

EXIT Realty Deaton Group Announces New REALTORS

Real Estate Consulting Team Expands

Little Rock, Arkansas (Grassroots Newswire) March 9, 2011 --

Husband and wife duo, Ted & Kristy Stane, have recently joined EXIT Realty Deaton Group in Little Rock.

Ted Stane is a new licensee, while Kristy has been licensed and transfers to EXIT Realty from another local agency. 

"We're excited to welcome Ted & Kristy to our team at EXIT Realty Deaton Group," says Scott Deaton, Broker/CEO of the EXIT Realty Deaton Group at 11300 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock. "EXIT Realty is growing and attracting new talent like Ted & Kristy each and every day."

This group of REALTORS will bring fresh ideas and motivation to EXIT Realty Deaton Group, and they are looking forward to serving their communities throughout Central Arkansas.

 "When visiting on Career Night with EXIT Realty Deaton Group, I quickly discovered that I had found my new home.  They offered everything I was looking for.  Most importantly, I could see that they were on top of their game with all of the training they had to offer!  Although, I am not a brand new agent, I certainly don't know everything and I do know that it's a fight for survival in this business.  If you don't stay on top of all the latest things, you won't survive.  I'm excited to learn all I can and feel truley blessed to be a part of EXIT Realty Deaton Group, " comments Kristy.

"I felt EXIT offered the best benefits in the market.  However, the reason I chose EXIT was the outlook and attitude I found about the importance placed on training, and the goal set to build me a lasting career in the field.  I feel Scott Deaton has gone great lengths in building a  great reputation, and business, to offer the newest techniques and strategies and has surrounded himself with some of the best in the business to ensure a long lasting success for everyone, and to help serve the public better. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the Deaton Group," states Ted.

For more information about EXIT Realty Deaton Group, please call 501-221-3948. EXIT Realty Deaton Group is located at 11300 Financial Centre Parkway, Suite 910, Little Rock, AR 72211 & 3120 S Hazel, Suite C, Pine Bluff, AR 71603. Also go to www.WeAreExit.com or www.ExitRealty.com.

Posted via email from Scott Deaton's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment