Monday, September 21, 2009

To all EXIT Associates - Make More Sales!

So you have decided to not go to your brand national convention this year! (Exit Realty's convention in DC is just a few days from now). You say you can't afford to make it ... I say you can't afford NOT to go. I have been a Realtor since 1991 and as of today, with a few thousand satisfied clients scatted around the globe, I have yet to get one designation added to my name. No GRI, no CRS no zilch! What I HAVE done is always attended my conventions. They always turn out to be FREE.

Can you honestly tell me that if you go to Convention, you will not pick up enough knowledge to pay for it in the next year? You won't close ONE more deal from what you learn? That excuse has always been the case for those who were afraid to spend the money in this business (thank you by the way from those who do make it year after year because if everyone went, there would be less business for the rest of us). Those events are for the purpose of learning (more money), improving your service (more money), networking for referrals (more money) plus, plus, plus. There is a reason they are put on to begin with.

I have always learned a valuable skill at each event that I have ever gone to and been able to implement it into my business as soon as I returned! If you are serious about your career, you need to FIND a way to get to the BIG SHOW. If I had never gone to a convention in my life, there is no way I could put up the sales numbers that I have over the years! If you can find a way to go, it will be the best investment you could ever make in yourself and in your business.


Re-Posted from Vince's Blog: www.headofrealestate.com, September 12, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment